Amrâth Hotel DuCasque is suitable for both business and leisure trips, as it is located right in the city centre of Maastricht. The hotel is easily accessible by car and by public transport. In front of the hotel there is a busstop and right next to our hotel there are several spots to park your car.
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque
Helmstraat 14, 6211 TA Maastricht, the Netherlands
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque provides a several paid parking space right next to the hotel and in front of the hotel (parking lot ‘Entre Deux’).
The daily rate will be € 30.50 (till check-out day 12:30 p.m.). After check-out the rate is € 3.00 per hour.
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque is ideally located in the city centre, in front of the Vrijthof. Busses 3 and 7 will take you from the Central Station to the Vrijthof. Please contact 9292 to plan your trip. You can also take a taxi to the hotel, this will approximately cost € 8.00.
Walking from the Central Station will take you approximately 10 minutes.
From Amsterdam - Heerlen - Eindhoven -Aachen
- You arrive at Maastricht via the high way. Keep right at the fork
- Continue at Exit 54 and follow the signs Maastricht- Centrum/Cadier, Keer / N278.
- Merge into Viaductweg and continue onto the Noorderbrug
- From the Noorderbrug, take the 2nd traffic light left towards Cabergerweg
- Take the 1st traffic light right to the Statensingel
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hertogsingel
- At the traffic light turn left onto the Calvariestraat, follow Vrijthof
- Take the exit towards N278 from the A2
- Turn left onto Akersteenweg / N278
- Follow the road until the roundabout Tongerseplein and take the 2nd exitAt the traffic light, turn right onto the Calvariestraat and follow Vrijthof
You will automatically arrive at the Vrijthof square where you will see the hotel on your left. Turn left into the Helmstraat where you will see the entrance after 50m.