Amrâth Hotel DuCasque is suitable for both business and leisure trips, as it is located right in the city centre of Maastricht. The hotel is easily accessible by car and by public transport. In front of the hotel there is a busstop and right next to our hotel there are several spots to park your car.
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque
Helmstraat 14, 6211 TA Maastricht, the Netherlands
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque provides a several paid parking space right next to the hotel and in front of the hotel (parking lot ‘Entre Deux’).
The daily rate will be € 29.00 (till check-out day 01:30 p.m.). After check-out the rate is € 3.00 per hour.
Amrâth Hotel DuCasque is ideally located in the city centre, in front of the Vrijthof. Busses 3 and 7 will take you from the Central Station to the Vrijthof. You can also take a taxi to the hotel, this will approximately cost € 8.00.
Walking from the Central Station will take you approximately 10 minutes.
From Amsterdam - Heerlen - Eindhoven -Aachen
- At the first traffic light when you enter Maastricht, turn right and continue following “Ring Noord”
- Continue straight over the (Maas)bridge
- Turn left at the first traffic light (junction), direction Tongeren
- Go three quarters around the roundabout (Emmaplein) and follow direction Tongeren
- After 250 metres turn left (Calvariestraat), direction Vrijthof
- This will take you to Vrijthof, where you will see the hotel on the left
- Turn left into Helmstraat, where you will see our Maastricht accommodation’s entrance after 50 metres
- Exit the motorway at Ring Zuid and follow direction “Centrum”
- Go over the (Maas)bridge to the roundabout (Tongerse plein)
- Continue on this road
- After about 250 metres, turn right (Calvariestraat) direction Vrijthof
- This will take to you Vrijthof, where you will see the hotel on the left
- Turn left into Helmstraat, where you will see the hotel entrance after 50 metres